As Promised



The best part?? It fits!!


Barely, but it does.



She'll wear it this winter, but it might be too small by March. She has entered that age where I need to find smaller adult sizes because there aren't many cute designs for pre teens. Cute being the operative word.


Baby Girl Sweater

Family Circle Easy Knitting Spring/Summer 2006
Child's Cardigan Sized 10
Designed by Ann E Smith
Reynolds Santana Col 21 Lot 07 (7 skeins used)
Date start: 7/5/10
Date end (including seaming together): 9/29/10
Yarn used up: 10.8oz / 626yds

The only change I made was going up a needle size (to a 9) and I left off the posy closure. (she didn't want it)



It's funny, now that it's finished, I want to start another sweater!!! I haven't touched my colinette sock and I'm on the heel of sock #2 for #1 Son's pair. I've left that one in the car. I'm finding myself in the car waiting a lot more now and I've had nothing to work on. As a knitter, that's just wrong!!

Comments

Gnat said…
it looks great!!!!
Dee said…
That is JUST wrong. You need to plan better my friend.

But, the sweater --- just awesome. Baby girl (can we STILL call her Baby?) looks great in her new cardi.
Sandie Knapp said…
CONGRATULATIONS!! It's gorgeous as well as a perfect fit! Be very proud my friend, I know Baby Girl is.

:)
Grace said…
beautiful sweater!!

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon