Monday Meme on a Thursday Morning

Dee posted a Monday Meme that looked like fun to do. Since I got nothing else, here we go.

1. Why did you start blogging?
I thought the concept was cool. A place to post abt my projects in more detail than the AOL craft boards. The first blog I started to follow was Jane which led to others which led to a year of debating before I bit the bullet and started one a little over 4 years ago.

2. If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?
I haven't done as much traveling as I'd like so there are quite a few places I'd like to go. Ireland is high on my list. So is the south of France. Tuscany is probably #1. However if there were no restrictions on safety issues either I'd like to go on a Bible tour of Israel. And I had a hair stylist who was from Lebanon with quite a few pictures in his shop. GORGEOUS!!! Not the war torn place I imagined it to be. Closer to home would be Canada, specifically the Falls and Prince Edward Island. And Alaska. And Iceland. An island with tropical drinks and cabana boys would be nice, too.

3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
I had a few of them. My third grade teacher also taught my mom. She was mean and old and crotchety, but I will never forget that she attended my mom's funeral. And as I got older I realized why she was mean and crotchety; she needed crutches to walk which meant she had both back and leg issues and probably dealt with a lot of pain. My 8th grade English teacher made me feel grown up when we got to read The Catcher in the Rye, a book with the *f* word in it! My 10th grade lit teacher dressed up like Edgar Allen Poe on EAP's birthday to read from his books. He's the reason I still think abt The Telltale Heart.

4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
I think Julie Andrews would be neat to have dinner with.

5. Toilet paper – over or under?
Over. Otherwise I have a hard time finding the end.

6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.
I think it would be interesting to re-live some moments of my life, but there aren't any I'd want to change. I am the sum of my experiences, both good and bad.

7. Tell about your pets – if any.
I've got 4 cats who get more airtime on this blog than any project or child.
Princess


Tiger


Lucy


and of course Hemi.


8. Do you live in a small town or a large town.
I live in a city that has abt 20,000 in an area of 10 sq. miles. Not sure where this puts me, but I grew up in a city with twice as many people in the same amt of space.


So there you have it. If you decide to do this meme, let me know so I can check out your answers as well. I am SOO behind in my blog reading so if you don't mention it, it may be awhile before I see it.

Comments

Dee said…
Hemi reminds me of Crazy Aunt Purl's Bob the cat.
Knittymuggins said…
Fun! I haven't seen or done a meme in forever! No time right now, but maybe another day :) Thanks for sharing! And I just adore your kitties, especially Hemi ;)

knittymuggins

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon