Saturday Sky

No more stash to report today. If anything, today was spent getting rid of stash. #1 Son's stash. He is really getting desperate to move rooms so we cleaned up his old room. When all is said and done, he really doesn't have that much stuff, but when all the little pieces are covering the floor, it sure LOOKS like alot!! Now it's my turn to start moving stuff from the craft room into his old room. I'm hoping to go thru stuff before I put it in that room so that what goes in there is what I really want. So far it's just my sock yarn.

Here's what my sky looked like today.

It's another day w/o putting the a/c or heat on. LOVING it!!


On This Day in History

Baby Girl and Caesar 11/13/07

Comments

SusieH said…
GO you, and go, Billy!!

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon