Taking off the Sunglasses

I know there are those of you who hate days like this

but when you live in the land of the sun, it's a nice change of pace. It brought with it a good soaking rain, too. It was the kind of day where you just want to snuggle under a blanket, read and/or nap. Unfortunately I was dodging rain bullets looking at houses with my sister. After all that it looks as if the deal on her condo has fallen thru. NOT a good thing.

---------------------------

Since I've been keeping my sock in the car, I've gotten a bit more done.

However it really is slow going when that's the only time you work on it.

In fact today I only got two rounds done because the yarn is twisting around itself. I keep letting the yarn dangle to self correct the twist, but I seem to have to do that after every couple of rows. So today while waiting in line I undid the yarn cake and redid it up in a ball. I'm hoping that will alleviate the issue. I used my ball winder and I really thing that was the cause of the over twisting. Have any of you had issues with using their ball winders and over twisted yarn?

---------------------------

On This Day In History

Baby Girl 11/3/06
(I've posted this before, but it's one of my favorite shots of her)

Comments

Dee said…
I've almost given UP on the winder. I hate the twist it puts in the yarn.

Love the picture of Baby Girl. She looks like she is in heaven on top of the horse.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon