Friday, December 03, 2010

Getting Back to Business

The business of knitting. It's been cold for these parts

and its motivating me to knit. I had three current projects going on, but I couldnt find any of them when I wanted to work on something so I finally decided that I would cast on an easy project. Another kitty blanket.

Last year I was able to make 3 or 4 of them for the local shelter, but this year I haven't finished one. I grabbed some Sassy Stripes and size 11 needles, cast on using 3 strands and went to town! I decided to try out my needles that have the tips light up and they work great when I'm trying to watch tv in the dark.

Here is the other kitty blanket I have going.

I'm using 2 strands of Simply Soft and it's just not working for me. I need to add some other acrylic to make it easier to work on.

Here is my poor little sock.

It's taking SO long to finish this project. Pretty sad considering the cuff is only 2" long!

And my Yarn Harlot Scarf.

Again, another project taking way too long.

However I do have a finish to share. A cowl.

I know I've been busy when I don't have a beginning or ending date. I *think* I may have it written down somewhere on this blog or Ravelry, but I'm not sure. I do know that it was taken from Last Minute Gifts adn I used OnLine Paloma Konfetti for the yarn.

Either way she loves it so all is good.

No comments: