Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It Ain't Pretty

but it works!

I added the patch last night and while I was worried I'd feel the ridge of the patch, it fits fine. No issues at all. I saw a couple of other spots that are starting to thin, but I'll get another year out of these. Fixed another pair so I have two more socks to add to my drawer. And after looking at the measly amt of socks I own, I really need to set some goals to kick out some socks!


BTW did anybody see the lunar eclipse last night?? I woke up around 3:25 and went out to look at it. Gorgeous! The sky was SO clear and the stars so bright. Woke up the rugrats to check it out as well. It took 3 tries to get Baby Girl up, but today she is so happy we did! Hopefully you all got to check it out as well.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hmmmm, so I'm not the only one with a pile of socks that need mending?? You've inspired me to dig them out and actually try to fix them. :)

Sandie Knapp said...

Saved to be worn for another year or two. Phew!!! :)