Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It Can't POSSIBLY Be!

So I'm sitting here catching up on my blog reading and I look up at the date.

Wednesday, December 29th, 2010

Saywhat?!?!!?

When did THAT happen??

Normally by this time I'm recapping the year. But how do you do that when it doesn't feel like its time to recap??!?!

Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime I'm working on a coat.

It doesn't look like much but once you connect the sides to the back, it does look like a coat. Now I'm just straight knitting and am abt an inch in. I'm debating on switching to dpns because the straights I'm using now are weighted weird. The end tips are making it bottom heavy and my hands are tiring out faster than they should.

2 comments:

Sandie Knapp said...

I'm glad your baby girl is enjoying her airplane so much. I don't think any parent minds the cost of something if it really makes their child happy and they actually use it. :)

That little coat is adorable, but how do you manage to knit on such TINY needles? They look hardly bigger than toothpicks! LOL

Happy 2011 to all of you! :)

Karen said...

This year really did fly by, didn't it???

That little coat is adorable!