Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Sky

Dee posted a SAL that I think I can actually do.

TU SAL*

*Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long

What's that you ask?

Well, it's a totally useless, totally fun group project.

You get yourself a big ol' (or maybe not so big) jar
and then you put all your stitching clippings in it.
Anything that is leftover from your project(s) can go in your jar.
I only put floss and yarn clippings (orts)

Then with every new moon* you post a picture of your jar
which is filling up with clippings, floss tags, broken needles, bad beads, what-have-you
bits and pieces from your needlework.



This will work for me regardless of what project I work on. Now I just need to find a clear glass receptacle to put all my orts into.

I did remember to take a picture of my sky today, but I couldnt decide which one to use. Baby Girl likes this one because it shows the sky more.



I like this one better because of the light hitting the trees. However it's blurry.

Either way you get the idea.

2 comments:

Dee said...

My Saturday skies were quite grey and REALLY look like winter.

Glad you are joining the TUSAL!

Daffycat said...

Thanks for the shout-out Lynn!