Monday, February 28, 2011

In Under the Wire

Being a part of the Sock a Month KAL gives me incentive to finish up socks. In fact, it's the reason these are finished today!

I had 3 inches left on the foot before the toe decreases yesterday, and it was just enough to give me incentive to finish it off. I kitchenered the toe around 10:30 this am.

I'm happy with these socks, but I'm not thrilled. Not sure why, it could be because I'm sick of looking at them.

Here are the details:

Jitterbug Socks

Sock #1: 10/14/10 - 1/18/11
Sock #2: 1/19 - 2/28/11

Colinette Jitterbug yarn in #88 Marble, 64sts using 2,5mm dpns
Cuff: 3x1 rib for 12 rows then 6 rows of stst

Yarn used up: 2.7oz

Since I made short cuffs, I still have a decent sized ball of yarn left. They'd be good to add as accents or maybe I can make Baby Girl another Barbie coat.......


Now that these are done, I already cast on for another pair. I've only done 2 rows so far so no pics yet, but I'm using a Basket ribbing this time around with some Cherry Tree Hill yarn that's been sitting in the stash for awhile. I'll post a pic once I get something to show!

2 comments:

Dee said...

They turned out VERY nice. Congrats on the finish.

kathy b said...

Well maybe you are sick of them, but I LOVE them