Moving on to the next project

Now that the hat is done, I needed to change out to a project with bigger needles. I have a scarf and a kitty blanket started, but neither one wanted to be worked on. In fact, the scarf got ripped out. It was thinner than I wanted so off to the frog pond it went. That left me with the kitty blanket and my jitterbug sock.

Meh.

Then I remembered reading in a newsletter from Debbie Macomber that she was sponsoring a charity event calledKnit 1, Bless 2. She's collecting items for Project Linus, The Binky Patrol and Newborns in Need. (all these links can be found thru Debbie's link above) After re-reading the newsletter I decided to cast on a baby blanket for Project Linus. I had some leftover Simply Soft in white and light blue and cast on. It's an easy project that's for a good cause and I'm using yarn I already had. That's a win/win!


Since this blanket is for a baby, Mom won't let me add my special fibers. Where's the added love gonna come from?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon