I went in for a tape measure.......

and came out with this!

Not a bad haul! JoAnn's was having a clearance sale on a LOT of yarn and I decided to take a look. I havent had a desire to buy yarn in a LONG time (since the beginning of the year), but when the deals are this good, I just had to do it. The TLC will be for a kitty blanket (three strands knit up fast and make a nice sized cushy blanket). And the sock yarn, well the Serenity was only $1.97 a skein and the Kroy was $2.97 a skein! I would have bought more but I didn't like any of the other colors.

They also had some of their pots on sale at 70% off. In my mind I will be growing herbs. Reality might be a different story.

This wasn't the only stash bought. More jumped into my virtual shopping cart Wednesday night.

Some Classic Elite Summer Sox from SSYC. I really liked the way these colors compliment each other. It's really soft and I cant wait to knit with it.

But all socks are on hold due to The Tank. This is 2 skeins in.

I'm abt an inch from dividing for the arm holes. She just might have it for the reunion! Then I can knit on my cotton/wool socks while on vaca!

Where I will have more skies like this.....

Comments

Dee said…
Where are you going on your vacation?
rebekahsyarn said…
Yarn is that way, if you leave a cart unattended, it will just appear in there somehow. Both virtual and literal carts seem to have the same habit.

That is a gorgeous sky!
kathy b said…
amazing sunset image....

LOVE THE kitty blanket thoughts

We will see if those herbs materialize!

LOVE the berrocco comfort sox ...you will too

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon