Non Saturday Sky

After waking up with a headache that progressively got worse, I decided to take a little nap. Three hours later it was too dark for a picture of my Saturday sky. This past week really wiped me out. I'm looking forward to a nice quiet week. We keep thanksgiving low key around here so with just a couple of days of school (easy ones at that) it will be a week of destressing.

I've been working on Baby Girl's poncho, but those M1s are really starting to get to me so I cast on for yet another pair of socks (that makes three going at the same time). I wanted to work on my blanket squares but I had to switch out the needles for the poncho. The other socks were in the car (20 feet away) so what to do, what to do??? Dig in the bags to see what to start.



It was only abt 4 rows but it was enough to relax by. It's another Lorna's Laces Sport weight yarn, this one is Mountain Creek. So far so good.......

Hope your Saturday was more productive than mine.

Comments

Susan said…
LOL I always have too many socks on the go at any given time. Isn't that normal?

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon