Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Simple Wopman's Daybook

FOR TODAY November 15

Outside my window...It's dark. You can tell when we are off DST when it's dark before 7pm.

I am thinking...that I made decent progress today in my room. It's the catch all area and was getting a bit out of control.

I am thankful...that the IO is employed. Contract work is getting harder and harder to find so when he is working I am happy because I can pay the electric bill.

In the kitchen...Pizza Hut. I've had Baby Girl home for two days and have not been able to grocery shop. She will attend school tomorrow and I will attend Publix afterward.

I am wearing...blue t-shirt and tan shorts

I am creating...Baby Girl's poncho. I finished the turtle/cowl neck and started on the body. AND the M1s.

I am going...to finish the last load of laundry for the day once the dryer stops.

I am wondering...if anybody finds this interesting?

I am reading...some knitting magazines I found in a pile under some clothes.

I am hoping...for some uninterupted time at home.

I am looking forward to...#1 Son's concert on Thursday.

I am hearing...the rugrats playing a game and the a/c humming. It got up to 82 degrees with a heat index of 91. NOT liking that at all!! The humidity was high today!

Around the house...I am slowly working my way thru the mess.

I am pondering...if I'll ever get caught up.

One of my favorite things...a sleeping kitty that is Hemi.

A few plans for the rest of the week: being a Band Mom on Thurs afternoon and enjoying a band concert that night.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Went to McDonald's a couple of weeks ago and this is what I got. Hmmm, I know they were busy, but come on!!! Ended up with a free meal the next day.......

Always forget to add this part:

The Simple Woman's Day Book

2 comments:

Dee said...

Simple Wopman, eh????

I find it interesting! And I agree, a sleeping Hemi makes everything better.

kathy b said...

Hey I find it very interesting. Oops on the McDonalds snaffoo. I worked there in the 70s.........
got all my good lifelong customer service skills there...

I love the ponch yarn in the previous post. You go!

I am looking forward to my sleep tonight! but knitting first!