Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Midweek Update

Outgoing 80 degree weather



and incoming 40 degree weather.



It's been warm here the past couple of days but all that is going away tonight. They expect 70 degrees by 7pm and 50 degrees by 9pm. Yep, it's dropping quick! We expect temps in the 40s by tomorrow morning, but some areas just north of us are already having frost warnings. When the weather changes it really changes!!! The good thing abt this front going thru is that the weather will be nice the rest of the week. Highs of 70 and lows in the 50s. PERFECT!

Its been busy here at Happy Acres which explains the no blogging in a week. I met up with Dee on Friday and had a great time. It's always nice when we meet up together, esp when we have entertainment during lunch! I worked on the poncho the entire time and I can tell this is going to take me awhile to finish up. It doesn't help that I havent knit a stitch since then either. I think my last pair of socks wore me out a bit.......

Saturday we went to Epcot with some great friends and had a blast!

It's always fun to get with this group, we have such a good time together.

However all that fun ended on Sunday when I woke up with a migraine. Not such a great time that day.

Monday and Tuesday were spent at the school separating a HUGE fundraiser order from Yankee Candle. Today is catching up on Mt Washmore and the mess that is my house.

Maybe I'll get to pick up my needles tomorrow.

Stay warm everybody!

1 comment:

Sandie Knapp said...

You certainly look like a group of happy people. Glad you had a chance to get out and kick up your heels a bit. :)