He's HERE!

Elliot Grey has come into this world yesterday around 6pm. 

He didnt want to come out even though he broke his swimming pool that he'd been hanging out in for 9+ months so after 36 hours of labor (my poor sil) they finally decided to do a c-sec.  Baby came out at 6lbs 11oz and 20" long.  Mom and baby are doing fine.  The mom even took the time to answer one of my texts to her!!  Already multi tasking so she's gonna make a great mom!!!  Looking forward to seeing the family soon.

Guess this means I need to finish up the sweater and socks huh?????  I still havent touched the sweater but I have abt 2" of the sock left to do before I start toe decreases.  I'll probably work a bit more on it tonight and finish it off tomorrow.  I NEED to finish this sweater in the next couple of days or it's just not gonna get done before we see them.  I'm hoping its not going to be too big.  My kids were both 9lbs+ when they were born so I'm not sure if my knits will swim on this little peanut.  Then again better too big than too small.  I had outfits neither kid wore because they were born too big to fit them!  LOL 

Speaking of these offspring, they got to take a cooking class at Disney last week.
 
#1 Son wasnt all that thrilled with it because 1) he was the oldest one there  and 2) it was much easier than we expected.  I guess I should have figured out it was going to be simple since it was from ages 6-12, but I was hoping there would be *some* challenging duties for the older ones.  Most of the kids were around Baby Girl's age, and while she found the class easy as well, she had a good time with it.  #1 Son eventually made the best of it by just laughing at the absurdity of it all.  Especially when the rubber gloves they gave him to use were WAY too small!  They had to go in the back and get the ones the grown men use. 

Oh and no he's not that much taller than me, he's on his toes!!!!  However I do think they've got the Iron Chef stance down, don't you think???

Comments

Susan said…
Aw, I love newborns. So sweet even when he's mad. Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Yup, that's the Iron Chef stance for sure!
Chris said…
Congrats on the new addition to your family! Yup, better finish that stuff - next thing you know, he'll be heading to college!
Congrats on the new baby in the family! So fun!!
Vivian said…
Congratulations on the new member of the family!

My son wouldn't attend anything if he's even close to the higher end of the age range, which makes summer activities so much harder! Enjoy the time with your kiddos!
Lifesastitch said…
Great idea to teach the kids to cook, a great way to make life easier for mom.

Sweet baby.They grow so fast. I can't believe the difference I see in my grandson between newborn and three months old.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon