Tuesday, January 08, 2013

I think I got it now.....

Blogger can be such a pain sometimes! Actually more than sometimes but I'm too lazy to try to change everything over so I deal with Blogger and also my beach background. Gotta love the *simplicity* of it all. While I cant post pictures in the compose tab, I CAN in the HTML tab so here we go.

young people married 27 years
 
  Man we were YOUNG there!!!  This is what we look like now.
this is what you turn into when you've been married 27yrs


The black blob in the IO's arms on the table above is Sheba.  Sheba is the reason my husband is a cat person.  He found her on a job site back in his construction days and when he called her over, she ran up to him, climbed up his jeans and went into his work pouch!  It was all over!!! 

I know who to smooze to get a cushie home!
She was blacker than black which made her really difficult to photograph.  She was our Egyptian kitty cat because when she sat down, she looked like those royal cats etched in the Egyptian tombs.  We weren't even married a year when we got her.  She was in her 20th year of life when she died.  I still miss her. 

I'm not quite finished with my socks but I'm getting close.  Here is what I've got so far.

 
 
I like the way this one came out.  Sock #2 is abt half way done.

Now that I've figured out how to post pictures and now that the rugrats are back in school I'm hoping that I'll be able to post more.  I have abt 3 posts in my mind all set to go.......

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! Congratulations. You look great - then and now.

Linda said...

Congratulations to you and your hubby, Lynn. 27 years....no small feat these days. Wishing you both many more! Btw, you both look great, then and now.

kathy b said...

Congratulations!!!!!

I love your kitty story. Beatles is our black cat beauty.
Do you think you will adopt/save another black cat?
They are the most difficult for us to place at the shelter.

Linda said...

Congrats on 27 years Lynn. You both look great then and now. Love the black kitty.

Linda

Sandie Knapp said...

Belated Happy Anniversary! I just love the before and after photos. The two of you look great in BOTH shots.

Love the sock. Talk about happy feet!! Love it!!!