Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sedentary Saturday

Today we all did very little.  I think we needed a day of quiet.  Part of me wanted to go out, maybe dinner and a movie, but that required showering and I was too lazy for that.   So instead I've been watching TV and movies all day long.  While this was fun, I do wish I had accomplished something today.  Maybe unpacking or organizing a shelf or putting some things on eBay. 

Eh.

I was going to cast on for a sock, but decided to turn this

into this

Another yarn I'm excited about, I just need to cast on!!!

It is Saturday and I did take the time to look up.

Did you?

2 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful yarn Lynn. I never look up - I might fall.

Linda

kathy b said...

love that you were too lazy for a shower.you are so darn honest. I LOVE it. I've had days like that!!