A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Hello everyone!  Let me introduce myself.  My name is Lynn and I used to write a blog here.  It was filled with antics of adorable children, fun vacations and yarn.  Oh, the yarn.  Or stitching.  Occasionally you'd find a virtual quilt show.

Lately, however, this writer has become quite busy.  She has gone back to work.  Her adorable children have become teenagers (yes even Baby Girl).  She looks at her projects with the intent of getting back to them but the best the brain cells can do when there is time is watch mindless TV and play Facebook Games.

Oy am I a mess!!

So in the attempt to gain some semblence of my blog back, I hope to post on Saturdays and Tuesdays.  Yes I am aware it is Sunday.  I am already doing a bang up job.  I have no idea if I can keep this up, but its a start.

Since my original plan was to start on Saturday, I took a picture of my sky.



Today looks the same.  Honestly today is perfect for weather.   Right now it's 69 and sunny.  My sister in law who lives near Raleigh NC is dealing with a temperature of 26 with a wind chill of 18.

That's just wrong.

Meanwhile it's that time of year where I get that itch to plant something.  Even though I am beyond busy, #1 Son and I went to Lowe's and got this.



It's early in the season and they didnt have any 6 packs of tomato plants yet so I will have to get some of those as the weeks progress.  I also got some lettuce.



I really need to start things from seed but it seems when I do I end up not planting them and they end up dying on me. Lets see how long these guys will last.  I also got some petunias from the clearance section but I ran out of dirt so those are still in their containers.  We'll be getting more sometime today.

Hey what is this thing you are posting me on??

It's her blog.  She posts pictures of  us when she has no projects to share.  We get posted a LOT!


So there you have it.  I'm hoping my attempts at blogging will inspire me to knit more so I have projects to post.  Let's hope it works.....

Comments

Linda said…
It was so nice to get an update from you Lynn. Love the kitty pics but where is my Hemi? lol

Linda
Sandra Knapp said…
There you are. I've been wondering what happened, but had a fairly good idea that with working now, you were finding it difficult to keep up with the blogging too. Hey, I don't work at all, and I am only blogging about once a month these days. Things do slow down in the Winter, for all of us, I think. LOL I totally envy you being able to plant OUTSIDE this early in the year, but I wish you the best with all of your plants. :)
Vivian said…
That's makes two of us coming back to blog land :-)
Oh what cute kitty faces!!! I love petunias, but it'll be a while since we're under 4+ feet of snow right now :o) Hope to see you again on Tuesday :o)

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon