Warm Woolies Has One More

It's nice to be getting my knitting groove back again.  It's not completely here but I'm definitely making progress.  On Monday I finished off a charity vest that I started awhile back.

The neck doesn't look as wonky IRL
 What I love abt these charity projects is I get to use up some small pieces of wool.  Or those single balls of wool that were in a swap box or in a clearance bin. The grey yarn that I used in the vest looked darker when I originally picked it out.  It had more of a stripey effect than what the finished product has, but I still like it. And  that blue yarn I used at the end?  I wasn't sure if I would have enough to finish the vest,  but I figured I could always use two strands of black if I did.

I had just enough.


Project details are:

Warm Woolies Vest (size 6-8)

Size 10.5 needles with 2 strands held together.  Black and white/grey/blue wool used

Date start:  7/19/14
Date end:  6/15/15

Almost a year to finish this baby up.  I've been known to whip one out in a wknd.

One WIP down, 4 to go.

Comments

Dee said…
Knittin', knittin', knittin' ....keep those needles knittin' (sung to the tune of Rawhide)

Cute vest.
Linda said…
Congrats on the cute finish Lynn.

Linda
Sandra Knapp said…
Good for you. Positive progress is always rewarding. Very nice vest too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon