Moving Right Along

I've made progress on my sock.

I'm half way thru the heel.



I also pulled this out.

Baby Girl is in the National Junior Honor Society and they are having a supply drive for the local animal shelters.  After a few phone calls it was determined that they need food, towels, laundry detergent and BLANKETS!  That's where I come in.

Normally I knit up a couple of blankets every year for the local humane society, but last year was a real crazy year and I didnt get to do any. This drive got me itching to cast on for a blanket (or 2 depending on the deadline)  I've already cast on and did a couple of rows  We have a field trip tomorrow and I'm hoping to knit a bit on the drive there.  I'm hoping to have it done by Sunday.

And if any of you feel the urge to cast on for a blanket or cat toys, follow that urge and send them to me!   It would be wonderful to have a huge amt of knitted items to donate.  Let me know.

Comments

Dee said…
Have fun on your trip tomorrow. Hope you get lots of knitting done.

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon