It Had To Be Done

Ninety to ninety-five percent of what I do is for other ppl.    I'm a mom who works 30 hrs a week, comes home and usually doesn't stop until 9 or 10pm at night.   It's going to be like that right now.  And that's ok.  I enjoy my kids, the events they are in, the money I spend on them.  Ok I enjoy all those things MOST of the time.  Every once in a while, however, I have to do something for me.  And I'm slowly doing it more often.  A new shirt for work.  A slice of cheesecake from the bakery.  A new book  Maybe some stash to go along with that book.



I only went for the book, but some of the yarn was already in my cart from a previous midnight shopping trip.  And then a few more got thrown in, you know, for free shipping.

So there you have it.  Just a little something to brighten my day.  

BTW I have started reading Nancy Drew's The Secret in the Old Clock.  The first couple of chapters were a bit slow, but then it did pick  up and I remembered why I loved them as a girl.  About half way done.........

No caption needed.

Comments

Linda said…
Hi Lynn. So happy your back to blogging. Another great pic of my Hemi.

Linda
Bridget said…
Oh nice yarn, good for you for treating yourself.

Hm. I may have to try revisiting Nancy Drew. I loved those books as a kid.

All posts with kitty pics are good posts. :-)
Dee said…
So, which pattern did you pick for that beautiful yarn????

Awwwwwwwwwww...Hemi picture!!!! He's such a sweet boy!

Popular posts from this blog

What's on the Needles on a Saturday Afternoon