Monday, July 25, 2016

Happy Monday!

Mondays are actually quiet days at work.  I like that.  Thursdays and Fridays I liken to a colonoscopy.  Thursday is prep for the procedure on Friday.  My boss does not care for my analogy.

Another good thing abt today is that the check engine light in my car was an easy fix. A replaced sensor later and I'm good to go!  I'm happy it wasn't more involved.

I have a baby jester hat that I've knit.  I just need to add a pompom.  No pics.  I also have a couple of baby socks that are complete.  Also no pics.  I need to take pics during the day when it's sunny outside, but it's so warm I keep the blinds closed by noon.  So I need to be up and moving and taking pics by 10AM.  Its a very small window of opportunity.  Hence no pics.

However I do have a picture of the latest book I've read.



I'm trying to get myself back on track with money so I got this book from the library for inspiration.  What do I need to do?
1.  budget - had one for years
2.  have an emergency fund - working on that.
3.  pay down debt - working on that, too.

So I'm doing what I'm supposed to, however Dave does NOT mention how teenagers can suck the money right out of your acct!!!  I am paying bills, I have gas in a working car, I have food in the house, I have a roof over my head.

And I have a kitty in a basket.



I am WAY ahead of a lot of people.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Sounds like a plan Lynn and cute kitty pic.

Linda